Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

[Sponsored] Kotex LUXE Ultrathin Overnight

During that one week of each month, I will get a little jilted, especially at night. Because I suffer from  heavy flow on the first 3 days of my menses cycle and what's worse is that I don't wake up in the middle of the night most of the time. There are days that i will end up with overnight period leakage and start panicking in the morning *groans*.
32cm Overnight Pad
Now I do not have to worry about overnight period leakage. Kotex LUXE Ultrathin Overnight resolves this issue, as I do not suffer from overnight period leakage anymore. Changing to Kotex LUXE Ultrathin Overnight makes me realise that I do not have panic or be embarrassed about overnight period leakage.

LUXE Ultrathin Overnight is the pad that will help you realise that overnight period leakage is never your fault. The all-new Kotex LUXE Ultrathin pad is the new revolutionary pad where softness and dryness comes together. There are three main functions that combines to make me feel comfortable and be top of my game!

The New Honeycomb Liquid-Locker rapidly absorbs and locks away the fluid to help keep your skin dry and comfortable. This is important, especially during heavy flow, some pads does not keep the fluid away, thus it makes wearing them uncomfortable.

The second main function is the New Surround Lock Protection, where the surrounding of the pad is embossed with star-contours. This is designed to help provide you with additional security and leakage protection.

The last main function, New Ultra Comfort Cover, specially designed to deliver both dryness and softness, helping provide the ultimate experience of a high performance pad. The honeycomb centre helps keep your skin dry, while the surrounding soft cottony surface helps provide intimate care for your skin.

Kotex LUXE Ultrathin Overnight pad is so comfortable that I can sleep soundly throughout the night without worrying about sudden leakage attack. Also it is absorbs fast and keeps my skin dry the whole night. I do not have to worry about skin irritation like some other pads cause overnight, as it is suitable for all skin type.
24cm daytime pad
For daytime, the 24cm Kotex Ultrathin pad comes in as effective as the night time pad for regular flows. No more worries about leakage at work or any embarrassment. It is so thin that I will tend to forget that I have pad on, but I do not have to worry about any leakage and feeling uneasy as it keeps my skin dry and comfortable with its fast absorption and leakage proof protection. My worries are gone!
Comparison
The length difference isn't very huge but with an extra 6 cm keeps me comfortable overnight and I am able to get my beauty sleep even during my period.
If you are not sure Kotex LUXE Ultrathin Overnight is the one for you, you can check out free samples from SampleStore or head over to Kotex Singapore Facebook to redeem free samples. 

Kotex LUXE Ultrathin Overnight is available now at $5.95 per pack. :) Time to stock up before the cycle comes again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜