Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

[Sponsored] My Beauty Diary Black Obsidian Moisturizing Black


My Beauty Diary has been around in the Singapore market for quite a couple of years and I remembered trying out their Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask. I loved that mask a lot as my skin requires a lot of hydration replenishing. I tend to get super dry skin every once a while, especially the nose. :( And since then it has rose up to being No. 1 Facial and Eye Mask brand in Singapore with their wide range of mask, targeting different ladies with different skin issue. 

To help ladies with different skin issues, even sensitive skin, My Beauty Diary has recently improved their formula, features and packaging. The enhanced mask range now features a uniquely patented ingredient - Cosphingo™ with long-lasting moisturizing property for improved hydration, enabling the skin to feel soft and supple like baby’s skin! Made of high-quality fine and smooth cotton fibres from Japan, the cotton sheet mask feels extremely gentle on the skin, and its exceptional absorption ability allows the essences from the mask to be thoroughly absorbed by the skin, enhancing its skin care benefits. Besides the quality of the mask, the masks are free from harmful paraben preservatives, alcohol, mineral oil, pigments and fluorescent agents, making it safe for our skins ladies! 

Besides having the enhanced mask range, My Beauty Diary have recently introduced a new range to their current wide range of mask. The New Black Mask Range is their latest line and it comes with three e exquisite variants - Black Obsidian Moisturizing, Black Rose Brightening and Black Pearl Total Effect Black Masks. This new range uses the mystical black ingredients to help eliminate skin pigmentation, unevenness and loose skin caused by UV rays and environmental impurities. It also helps in restoring uneven skin tone, enhance skin elasticity, leaving our skin rejuvenated, deeply moisturized with dewy radiance! QQ like baby skin, which what most girls wish for! Wells i definitely would want my baby skin backkkkk. 

What's so special about the New Black Mask range besides the wonderful black ingredients that helps in getting baby skin radiance and texture back are the two special features of this range that are shown below. 

The two special feature of the New Black Mask range
Conforming to my neck is something I will look for in purchasing a mask, as most of the mask are still the standard facial mask, it doesn't not moisturize all the way to the neck. This is one of my concern as our neck requires daily protection and replenishing too! Masking all the way till my neck covers my jaw line, where I tend to get dry and pimple breakouts *argggh* Especially on my left side of the chin, hence this mask comes in handy in conquering all my issues on my face and neck. And with the 3D Hyaluronic acid, it doesn't lose the moisture of my skin and my skin needs deep hydration. I've not come across any mask that has Yeast Compound and it is amazing to see my skin glow after usage due to the Yeast compound contain in the mask itself. 

Black Obsidian Moisturizing Black Mask
In this range I'm going to try out Black Obsidian Moisturizing Black Mask, which is suitable for normal skin types & especially recommended for skin requiring intense hydration and illumination. This is good for ladies who work in air-con office as our skin tends to get dry up due to the dryness in the air. (I think that's why my nose's skin tends to peel off once a while) 

Each box contains 5 pieces. Selling at $16.90/box. 
The Black Obsidian Moisturizing Black Mask contains Bladder wrack seaweed, Aloe vera, and hydrolyzed Jojoba, which are essential in improving hydration in our skin, allowing it to feel optimally nourished, revitalized with glowing luminosity. Also, to relieve dry, rough and irritated skin, enriched with numerous soothing ingredients like Calendula officinalis, Licorice are added in this Black Mask. Like the name of the mask, the France Black Obsidian helps to support the skin’s protective mechanism and enhances the skin’s hydrating power. The infusion of Laminaria digitata and sugar maple delivers intense hydration to the deep layers of skin to improve dry skin texture, revealing renewed and brighter skin.

My face before using the mask. You can see the dullness and the dryness near to the chin area
This is my skin before using the mask. You can see that the skin is a little dry and yes I have pimples and clogs on my left jaw line. *sigh* 

While applying the mask
You can see that the mask fits my face just nice, unlike some 3D masks that makes you feel like you have a face too small for the mask. Some of the masks just doesn't fit nicely on the face but this mask fits fine for my face. 
After using the Black Obsidian Moisturizing Black Mask
This is after applying the Black Obsidian Moisturizing Black Mask for 20 mins. My skin looks a little firmer, less dull, brighter and the pores looks a little smaller. D said my skin looks more radiant in real life even though he got shocked by the black mask. :p I am definitely applying this mask every night before I head to bed so I would look more radiant every morning! 

My Beauty Diary's New Black Mask range is now available at http://www.naturesmart.com.sg/, a box of 5 for $16.90. 


For a limited time period, MyBeautyDiarySG Facebook fans get to try the Black Obsidian Moisturizing Black Mask first-hand by redeeming their FREE samples in a ‘Group Redemption Deal’. Valid only for the first 1,000 fans who participate in this group deal, the deal would only be unlocked once 1,000 entries are received. Each of these 1,000 fan will receive a single-piece pack of Black Obsidian Moisturizing Black Mask, worth $3.95 each! So hurry and share with your friends now!! If you have liked and unlock, you can redeem yours right here http://bit.ly/mbdblackmask 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜