Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

[Sponsored] Jergen's Daily Moisture, Soothing Aloe and Ultra healting Body Lotion

Ever since I came back from Korea, my skin has been considered dry. Skin by means, my body, not face. *hehe* I have a strict routine for my facial skincare that sometimes D thinks that I'm taking up too much time to pamper them. Back to topic, since then, whenever I sleep in an aircon room, my body skin will itch, especially the legs. It is so dry that when I walk out of my house, the legs will start to itch so badly that I looked like a monkey trying to scratch while walking. I've consulted friends regarding about this issue and all of them advised me to get a good body moisturizer.
I've tried a few brands but my legs still itch whenever I head out, like mid-morning. *god knows why* Brands shall not be named, since it doesn't really worked out for me. Then Jergens recently released a new and improved range of body moisturizers.  I remembered using their body lotion more than a decade ago, and I stopped coz it was a little too oily for me back then (and I was lazy too).
Jergen's new range of body lotion: Daily moisture, Soothing Aloe and Ultra Healing
Being No.1 Body lotion Brand in USA, Jergens new range target 3 different market users,   which I decided to try all three at different areas of my body. I do have different body skin issues, so might as well. The three variants for this range are:
Thinner texture as compared to the other two. 

1. Daily Moisture for Dry Skin.
This contains Skill Proteins and Citrus extracts which helps in improving texture for visible smooth skin.

The texture looks a little green and slightly thicker
2. Soothing Aloe for Normal to Dry Skin.
This contains Cucumber extracts and pure Aloe Vera which helps in reviving skin for visibly more refreshed skin. Aloe Vera is known for its freshness in keeping skin moist, I have lots of facial care product that has aloe vera too, plus the smell is so refreshing.

Thickest in texture, but the smoothness is the best after application
3. Ultra Healing for Ultra Dry Skin.
This contains Vitamin C, E and B5, which repairs skin for visibly healthier skin. This is great for super dry skin as skin may lack of much water that results in skin crack. And Vitamin C is a great ingredient in repairing the damage.
Besides repairing and moisturizing your skin, this new range contains the HydralucenceTM blend that provides longer lasting hydration for visibly enhanced skin tone, texture, and luminosity. It gives your skin a beautiful, envious glow.
There's a patch of dullness on my elbow, which is also quite dry
I tried Soothing Aloe on my elbow, as it tends to be a little dry and dull in skin colour. I applied Daily Moisture on my legs they are dry but not visibly cracking and lastly I applied Ultra Healing on my body as my body tends to get super dry after a night sleep in the air con room.  Next morning, I am amazed by how smooth my skin is and less dull it look. It doesn’t look dry and it feels smooth. That is after around 8 hours of application. Then I applied once again in the morning before heading out. My skin does looks glowy under the sun and my legs doesn't feel the itch for once. *falls in love*
Me, taking OOTD after using Jergen's new range of skin care after a few days. 
After 12 hours, back home, my skin still feels smooth and glowy, it feels like my skin has locked the moisture from the lotions just right. And I don’t feel sticky even though I work in an non-airconed office. This prompts me to use it everyday. Another good point about this new range is it doesn’t have this super sticky after-application feeling and my skin absorbs it wells within 5 mins. I do not have to worry about staining my clothes with the lotion or feeling uncomfortable the whole day. Some lotion have this sticky feeling that you just wanna wash it off. :(
And because of the extract contains of each lotion, I have this fresh scent on me right after application. I feel refreshed and happy, because one thing, its not coconut or some weird oil smell that some lotions I used to have had.
Using the New Jergen Body Lotion makes me feel refreshed and happy, I don’t feel like a monkey scratching during the mid-morning when I head out. And I feel more confident when I go out for functions or visiting. It is like having a great hair or facial skin, having a good body skincare, it adds on to a good look no matter how you dress. Because it is just adds up to looking great. :)
D's knees before using Ultra Healing
And even though body lotion are mainly used by women, I’ve tried Ultra Healing on D. His legs are horribly dry and it’s even worse when he likes to peel his knee’s dead skins off. *eww* Made him apply it for nearly a week, day and night. 
After a week of usage. 
Here is the result, his skin looks smoother, healthier and glowy too. And it reduced the dryness, plus the dullness has reduced like 50%.
Ladies! You can share this with your man if he has dry skin issues too!! Sharing is caring and gives you another reason to stock up. The New Jergen range is now available at leading supermarkets, western pharmacies, and personal care stores, priced at S$8.90. Time to stock up all 3 types.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜