Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

[Sponsored] ClearSK® Aqua Acne Clear Renewal Facial


What causes acne? Usually it caused by dead skin cells that clogs up the pores, which results in oil glance stuck under those pores. Initially I thought cleaning our skins with just facial cleanser and applying toner would clean off those dead cells. But, I was wrong, as you can never completely clean those dead skin cells with normal daily wash.


ClearSK® Aqua Acne Clear Renewal Facial is the solution to prevent acne and cleans of dead skin cells. This treatment get rid of dead skins, maintenance of acne prone or combination skin, correction of acne marks/scars, reducing fine lines and balancing uneven skin tone.

I am glad to take up the treatment as I've learnt more about acne and dead skin cells. Our skins are usually clog with dead skin cells that we can't see with our naked eyes. So even if we cleanse our face with facial wash it is never clean, as the dead skin cells residue will still remain on our skin. They not only clog your pores that may result in acne, but they also slow down the process of the absorption from your skin care products.

My first treatment with ClearSK, I had a verbal analysis by their staff before I was brought into a small room. The staff, Jolene explained to me that the dead skin cells are removed using the aqua machine so that the pores would be clean throughly and allow them to absorb the essences better.

The machine that was used for cleaning the dead skin cells and serum application
During the cleaning process, I felt tingling of pain as Jolene was kinda "scrubbing" my face with the tube. I was informed that it may leave red spots after that. But thankfully mine didn't have any. After the cleaning, Jolene showed me the cotton that contained my dead skin cells and mainly were on my nose. *haha* I do have a lot of dead skin cells and clog nose. Next she applied three different serum through the machine. The first serum is to balance the PH level of the skin, the second one is to control the oil on the skin. And if there is no visible acne issues, the second serum would be applied on the T zone. The last serum is the hydraulic acid, this is to replenish the moist in the skin.

Once the application of the serum is done, the mask is prepared while waiting for the skin to absorb the serum and the mask provided is also to replenish moisture and to calm down the skin. As the skin may experience slight warmth and slight on treated areas. It was really soothing with the serum and masked applied that I fell asleep during the "mask time".

Once the mask is removed, the treatment is done. Jolene informed me that the skin required SPF30 and above when heading out as the skin is recovering from the treatment. Overall this treatment is satisfying as I can see visible results of cleaner skin right after the treatment and my skin does not have any red marks or discomfort from the treatment. I am happy that Jolene and Princess were able to provide me the information I needed about my treatment and also the after care.

This is the result comparing the most visible part, the nose.
Above picture is taken before the treatment and after the treatment. I'm showing the nose as that is the most visible part of the whole treatment in my opinion. *ahah* Basically the nose is cleaner than before.

After the first treatment, there was a slight breakout on my left chin, which is the part that is most venerable to breakouts. When I went back for my second treatment, I was told that it was normal as the clogs were ready to surface. But the acne went away after the second treatment.

After four sessions I can see that my skin have less dead skin cells, not as prone to acne. However, I do notice that I will need to continue with the treatment in order to clean away more dead skin cells as the most visible part on my face is my nose. So its like a long term treatment if I wanna prevent acne, and yes I'm acne-prone but not as back as back acne. *sob sob*

A few of their product skin care series displayed at their Velocity outlet. 
For those who don't like crowded facial places, ClearSK offers a wonderful ambience as they do not have many rooms but they do keep it quiet and private for every customer. And they have their own products to target at different skin issues. If you like to have a session to try out before you decide to sign up with them, head over here to redeem:  https://www.samplestore.com/categories/face/clearsk-aqua-acne-clear-facial.html. For first time customers only. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜