Makeup cleanser is a required product for women who frequently apply makeup. Especially how effective it is in removing and the feeling after removing. I'm someone who consistently looking for better makeup remover. I don't like those oil makeup remover for it leaves the sticky and oily feeling after usage. *erlack*
Bioré has a new makeup remover, Micellar cleansing water. Water-based makeup removal is always one of the better options that I would go for, as it will not leave any sticky feeling. Some may say that water will not work as good as oil or milk based makeup removal.
Maybe not for eye makeup, as I always have thicker eye makeup, some water-based makeup removal are not able to clean it thoroughly. However, Micellar cleansing water is different. It is able to remove my eye makeup thoroughly with the given instructions on how to remove it. I am quite amused by the results.
|Before and after using Micellar Cleansing Water|
Micellar Cleansing Water contains the following:
- Watery Micellar Technology that efectively dissolves and lifts of all makeup including mascara and eyeliner.
- Natural Mineral Water from the Northern Japanese Alps for a gentle and soothing formula.
- Enriched Collagen and White Tea Extract for brighter, softer and suppler skin.
- Anti-bacterial formula helps prevent pimples and breakouts, and minimises pores for a clearer and more refined complexion.
- Pump an appropriate amount onto a cotton pad
- Use soaked cotton pad to gently wipe of makeup
- No rinsing required
- For eye makeup, place soaked cotton pad onto closed eyes and hold for 5 seconds before gently wiping it off
- Repeat until all makeup is removed, and cotton pad is clean
Viola! This explains why it is able to clean off my eye makeup. I am gonna pack this for my Wedding day this Sunday and also for my trip to Korea next week. It is gonna keep my skin clean and soft from all the makeup that it's gonna get this Sunday ♥.
Bioré Micellar Cleansing Water is available at all pharmacies, hypermarkets and supermarkets, and major departmental stores for S$18.90!! Time to stock them up ~~~