Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

[Sponsored] Bioré Micellar Cleansing Water


Makeup cleanser is a required product for women who frequently apply makeup. Especially how effective it is in removing and the feeling after removing. I'm someone who consistently looking for better makeup remover. I don't like those oil makeup remover for it leaves the sticky and oily feeling after usage. *erlack*

Bioré has a new makeup remover, Micellar cleansing water. Water-based makeup removal is always one of the better options that I would go for, as it will not leave any sticky feeling. Some may say that water will not work as good as oil or milk based makeup removal.
Maybe not for eye makeup, as I always have thicker eye makeup, some water-based makeup removal are not able to clean it thoroughly. However, Micellar cleansing water is different. It is able to remove my eye makeup thoroughly with the given instructions on how to remove it. I am quite amused by the results.

Before and after using Micellar Cleansing Water
Decided to try out, before removal, you can see that I do have quite a bit of eye makeup. Pardon for the unbalanced eyes on the right. *haha* But it is definitely working for me. Micellar Cleansing Water does not leave any sticky feeling after usage, I felt quite clean and refreshed. With a wipe, it did clean out more eye makeup than some of the those eye makeup removal. (Hootts) Now I can save up on cotton pads. This is suitable for all skin types, even for sensitive skin. I've got combination skin, and it works well for me.

Micellar Cleansing Water contains the following:
  • Watery Micellar Technology that efectively dissolves and lifts of all makeup including mascara and eyeliner.
  • Natural Mineral Water from the Northern Japanese Alps for a gentle and soothing formula.
  • Enriched Collagen and White Tea Extract for brighter, softer and suppler skin.
  • Anti-bacterial formula helps prevent pimples and breakouts, and minimises pores for a clearer and more refined complexion.
Simple to use too:
  •  Pump an appropriate amount onto a cotton pad 
  • Use soaked cotton pad to gently wipe of makeup 
  • No rinsing required 
  • For eye makeup, place soaked cotton pad onto closed eyes and hold for 5 seconds before gently wiping it off
  • Repeat until all makeup is removed, and cotton pad is clean 

Viola! This explains why it is able to clean off my eye makeup. I am gonna pack this for my Wedding day this Sunday and also for my trip to Korea next week. It is gonna keep my skin clean and soft from all the makeup that it's gonna get this Sunday ♥.


Bioré Micellar Cleansing Water is available at all pharmacies, hypermarkets and supermarkets, and major departmental stores for S$18.90!! Time to stock them up ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜