Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

[Sponsored] Bio-essence Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Droplet: Sleeping Beauty Mask

Sometimes even when I do my daily routine, I feel that my skin doesn't get hydrated well enough. So I will always try to hydrate my skin whenever possible at night, since pores tends to open up more at night. Some hydrating products tends to be sticky which makes me feel a little uncomfortable. 


But with Bio-essence's Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask, I don't have to fear sticky hydrating products! Now I can hydrate my skin, nourish and protect at the same time! *hoorays to less products to use* It is important to keep our skin hydrated as our skin gets oil or dry easily, moisturizing it allows the skin to replenish water, balancing the oil level. Besides that, like our body, our skin gets tired and dull easily without water. With daily hydration on our skin, it reduces dull skin tones and brightens up our tired skin.

Also, every girl hates to see large pores on our face. Hydrating our skins will also refine enlarged pores, reducing the chance to get rough skin. ^____^ It is a must to hydrate and moisture our skin, for beauty. 

And Bio-essence's Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask has all the formula to combat the skin problems that we frequently face. It has a unique formulation which is enriched with 2 types of Hyaluronic acid (Power Nano Hyaluronic Acid & Hyaluronic Acid), Cranberry Extract & Bio Energy Fluid, which not only provides long lasting hydration but also protects skin from environmental factors.

I def wanna wake up to better skin condition daily. 
As this is a sleeping mask, it work at its best while I am sleeping. As replenishes moisture level, nourishes and repairs my skin non-stop. I can feel the difference when I wake up everyday, as it feels smoother and firmer. And this can be also used as a moisturiser daily before heading out!! Wonderful dual-usage for one product.

This product uses Bio Aqua Crystals, which means, when I applied the beauty mask, I could see water droplets forming~~ This is like a wonderful concept for hydration.
Can see the wet wet section. Those are actually water droplets! 
I love to use this product ever since I've gotten it as one thing the Bio Aqua Crystals technology amazed me quite a bit. Secondly, it doesn't feel sticky after applying, it is just water droplets on my face. I would just need it to absorb into my skin before applying my sunblock. And also, it has this seaweed fragrance which i like it. ♥ This makes me feel happy to apply Bio-essence's Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask everyday.

And it is easy to you. All I need is to apply on my face and water droplets will appear. After that, I'll just massage till it absorbs fully. And if I wanna use it as a sleeping mask, i'll apply a thicker layer to replenish my skin’s moisture throughout the night. 
Looks a little glue-like texture. 
If you are still hesitant about this product, no worries! On the 6th Sept, from 2pm to 6pm, there will be a street sampling outside Mandarin Gallery. You can find out how hydrated your skin is, plus you will get freebies and attractive discounts! Mark down on your calendar now!!

If you are unable to head down on the 6th Sept, no worries. Remember to Like Bio-essence Facebook page for more information and freebies! 
Bio-essence's Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Droplet: Sleeping Beauty Mask can be found at Watsons' and Guardian, retailing at $33.90 for a 80g size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜