Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

[Sponsored] Curél Sebum Care

I have combination skin type which results in excess oily skin or super dry skin. And ever since I've changed my job, my skin got so oily that I have to wash my face in the mid day to prevent yucky feeling on my face. And with the recent change in lifestyle and diet, my face has excess sebum secretion. My face looks shiny now and oily. Plus, I'm super scare of getting pimples. So when I'm selecting facial skin care products, I am very concern about oil control.

Moisturising and replenishing the skin is a must but many of us will forget that they do not remove excess oil serum off the face. I also face the same issue as I will tend to focus on products that replenish H2O and moisture my face as I've tried oil control products which contains T3 before. But it resulted worse breakouts for me.

To control excess oil serum, the right product for sensitive skin is required,if not the excess sebum generated will deteriorate as skin gets more alkaline, turning into irritants to cause flare-ups within the skin layers. I've been through that before and don't wish to go down the same path as sebum issues are hard to solve and it takes time. And excess sebum is also an aggravator of skin sensitivity that results in breakouts and sometimes some of these breakouts don't go away for years. :( 

Thankfully Curél, Japan’s No. 1 brand for sensitive Asian skin, introduces a new skincare range specially formulated for sensitive and oily or combination skin types.
This range comprise of a Foaming Wash, Lotion and Moisture Gel, which are the basic essential needs to properly manage both skin sensitivity and sebum secretion.

This range has dual functions for sensitive and oily skin:

1. Strengthen skin barrier function to protect skin against external irritants
Protects and replenishes ceramide, an essential component of skin, for a more resilient barrier against external irritants.
2. Oil and acne control Regulate sebum secretion at the source

To strengthen and control sebum secretion, the range needs only 3 products, simple as ABC.
Step 1: 
Sebum Care Foaming Wash
The form, two pumps
Ultra fine foam with sebum solvent to thoroughly cleanse dirt and excess sebum while protecting ceramide.

Usage: 
1. Apply two full pumps directly onto wet skin. 
2. Do not lather. 
3. Gentle massage and rinse off thoroughly.

Step 2: 
Sebum Care Lotion
The Lotion, colourless and scentless

Non-sticky formula prepares skin for better absorption of moisturiser / essence that is used after the lotion.
Usage: 
1. After cleansing, apply lotion gently over the whole face. 
2. Apply twice daily, in the morning and at night.

Step 3: 
Sebum Care Moisture Gel
The Gel, thicker in texture but not oily. 
Liquid based gel spreads easily for speedy absorption into deeper layers of skin without leaving skin sticky.
Usage: 
1. Apply three to four pumps gently over the entire face 
2. Apply twice daily, in the morning and at night.

So I've decided to try this product out for 2 weeks. And here's the photos of before and after 14 days of usage.

Before using the product, you can see that my pores are visible and big. Not only that, my skin looks dull and lack of radiance. After 14 days, I can feel the change in my skin as the pores have reduced and my skin looks firmer and healthier. This range does not leave my skin too dry or sticky. Not only that, it is scentless, definitely a good product range for those who are sensitive to products that have smell too (Like a friend). I am definitely sticking to the sebum care range from now onwards.

I like how quickly the lotion and moisture gel absorbs into my skin right after application, unlike some other lotions and gel that requires a few minutes before the product is fully absorb by my skin. Save me the time to wait before applying my other skincare products. A great investment for excess sebum control. 
Wanna try out before making your purchase??? You can do so by redeeming samples from https://www.facebook.com/Curel.SG. It is definitely worth to try out, as results are quite visible right after first use.  Please visit their FB for more information.
Curél Sebum Care range is available at selected Guardian and Watson’s stores from 16 June.
Please visit http://web.kao.com/sg/curel/ or https://www.facebook.com/Curel.SG for more information.
Prices are stated below:
Curel Sebum Care Foaming Wash $19.80/150ml
Curel Sebum Care Lotion $24.90/150ml
Curel Sebum Care Moisture Gel $34.90/120ml

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜