Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

[Sponsored] Bio-essence Tanaka White

I think every girl has the same issue that I am facing now, since the weather isn't playing their part well these days. My skin isn't as fair as it used to due to the fact that I am out under the sun most of the time. Also, living in a tropical country you can hardly avoid the sun. (if you stay at home most of the time) Which is why I apply sunblock everyday to prevent UV, which will cause dark spots and wrinkles. But applying sunblock or sunscreen isn't enough to fight against dark spots, wrinkles and uneven skin tones


So Bio Essence's Tanaka White range helps in preventing and fight against dark spots, wrinkles and uneven skin tones. And their Tanaka White 4X Serum has a new improved version which contains premium alpha-Arbutin that is 9X more powerful than beta-Arbutin, which is typically found in many other whitening products in the market.
Arbutin, extracted from bearberry plants and helps to brighten dull and yellowish skin, is a great natural whitening agent that is known for eliminating pigmentation and improving overall skin complexion. It also helps maintain skin’s fairness by preventing the formation of melanin and protects skin against harmful UV rays.
This ingredient is found in most of the whitening product that helps in maintaining fairness and brightens up skin tone. This is one of the most sort for natural ingredient in most beauty product these days.  And it is also something I would look for as one of the main ingredients when I'm purchasing my skin care products as my wedding is approaching, I would love to look pretty and fair on that day. *haha* So it is time to prep the skin well before the big day.

Besides Arbutin, Bio Essence's Tanaka White comes with another natural ingredient, Tanaka.
With the Tanaka Extract found in this product, combined with Kojic Acid, which comes from the fermentation process of malting rice in the use of manufacturing sake, I can fight against UV rays from the outside, while the arbutin work the fairness of my skin from the inside. As Kojic Acid is a popular agent used to lighten skin and is also used to treat skin diseases such as melasma. It is a great anti-oxidant with antibacterial and antifungal properties which effectively lightens freckles and pigmentations and evens skin tone.

Besides the Tanaka White 4X Serum,Tanaka White Double Whitening Day Cream SPF 20 is also another new improved product which had recently added in SPF 20. Great for ladies who will be out for a short while probably a few hours no more than 4. This is to prevent any harmful UV rays from trying their best to enter our skin. Besides preventing UV rays, Tanaka White Double Whitening  Cream also contains Tanaka Extract which protects our skin from external pollutants, keeps skin cool and moisturized under hot weather. A must indeed for Singapore weather!

Not only protecting, it also contains Tranexamic Acid that helps to significantly brighten and even out skin tone, provides skin with trace mineral elements and precious herbal extracts such as ginseng, angelica and gingko. Lastly, lightens and prevents freckles, dark spots and pigmentation.

Tanaka White 4X Serum
Before applying and after applying Tanaka White 4X Serum
The Tanaka White 4X Serum has a floral scent and it is easy to keep and squeeze out from the bottle. Above picture is before applying the 4X Serum and right after application. You can see that the 4X Serum is being absorb well into my skin and the whitening effect takes place almost immediately. It leaves my face fresh and moist, not leaving any trace of stickiness. And I love the floral scent from the product itself.

Tanaka White Double Whitening Cream SPF 20
Before and After apply Tanaka White Double Whitening Cream SPF 20
After applying the Tanaka White 4X Serum, I went on applying Tanaka White Double Whitening Cream SPF 20. The texture of the Double Whitening Cream is thicker than the Serum and a little sticky. Almost as immediate, after applying, the whitening cream really whiten up my skin and I can see the difference through the mirror. Even though it takes some time for the sticky feeling to go away, I do like the fact that the whitening essence brightens up my skin, giving it more radiance than before.

After a few days, I can see the difference on my skin as it looks brighter and less dull. I feel that my skin has given another chance to be pretty again. The spots on my face has lighten and overall my skin looks fairer again. It's been some time since my skin last look this fair. Thank you Bio-essence for these two improved products, Tanaka White 4X Serum and Tanaka White Double Whitening Cream SPF 20 ♥.  Now I can prep my skin to be a fair lovely bride for my big day in Sept.


Now you can get free samples to try if the Tanaka White 4X Serum works as effective for you before you purchase! Just head over to Bio-Essence Singapore Facebook to get free samples and more information about the new series.
Remember to also click the thumbs up button Bio-Essence Singapore Facebook for more updates and information about their latest products. I am already liking and following them. Com'on and join in the fun!

Bio-essence Tanaka White is now available at Watsons, Guardian NTUC Fairprice, personal beauty stores and major super markets, Sasa outlets. Basically you can get it anywhere and it is so convenient to stock up when you are running low on your Tanaka White.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜