Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Trip to S.E.A Aquarium


Didn't get a chance to go since its opening last year and this year CNY break lasted for a week ^_^. So D and I took this opportunity to visit the S.E.A Aquarium on a weekday where based on assumption, it should be less crowded. :D And being my virgin trip to S.E.A Aquarium, I acted totally like a tourist, well-equipped with bottled water and camera. While its the second trip for D, it was his first time spending such long time

We got our tickets online to avoid queuing on the day itself and indeed that decision was correct. So we proceed right into the place and was greeted with different culture items at the entrance. And we took quite a number of photos, reading and understanding the exhibits since we had the whole day to spend there.
After going through the culture exhibits, we headed down to the main item for the day ~~~ The aquarium. Both D and I took our time to try out taking photos and testing out the different setting. He was using his Canon 60D while I brought my Olympus EPL3, not the best but we tried and learnt a lot about take aquarium photos.

Not going to post all the photos here, for the both of us took total of more than 1500 photos there and we spent nearly 6 hours at the S.E.A Aquarium. It was fun learning the different species for me and I have an expert (aka D) with me.

Some of the shots that day (after editing, coz most of the photos didn't turn out well)
Angel Fish, but ain't angel in character
Everyone's favorite nemo~~~
Jelly oh jellyfish ~~
The rest of the photos can be found here, in original format, coz I'm too lazy to edit every photo. *opps* (There's like 10GB worth of photos to look through, but not going to upload every single photo)
I will definitely visit the S.E.A Aquarium again when I gain more insights and skills in the art of taking aquarium photos. Good place to date the whole day too, apart from the price of the tickets and food, I think its a great place to spend time. How crowded is it during weekends I am not sure, but hopefully its still a great place to spend time. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜