Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Museum Trip


I wake up every morning these days feeling sleepy... Since its like a race to complete assignments and understanding what I am writing... *slap in the face* While trying to keep my face pimples free, which I failed miserably, I've managed to squeeze some time for the Night Museum. Went on the last day, but seriously, it was too crowded. But my main objective was to visit the Vodka exhibition @ the National Museum d(=^・ω・^=)b.

But we headed to the Singapore Art Museum first and caught a few nice art works, pictures taken using my Samsun S3. Sorry if the quality didn't turned out well.
I thought it is normal, but he used the same idea and applied with interesting caption. 
I will remember to break glass when I have good ideas ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ
The best caption out of the three ♪♪(o*゜∇゜)o~♪♪
These were the art work of young Singaporean Artist, but I forgot to note down his name. silly me.
I like the simplicity of this 
This is the same artist as the first picture, hello stranger, by Dawn Ng. *yep!* I've notice this one, coz she had Miffy?? I think, part of her photography works in that room. hahaha.

Before I headed back, I had to Q for the Vodka exhibition and snap away all different kinds of Vodka, even though I don't really fancy it.
Say Hi to minis and big Vodka ~~~ 
Not gonna upload everything here, but will be up @ my google+ for those who wanna view the beautiful designs for Vodka.

I shall spam some nice food photos in my next post ~~~<3 a="" by="" href="http://jellytelly.blogspot.sg/p/sale-post.html" nbsp="" stop="" target="_blank">One Stop Station
 to make purchase..... There's a promotion going on for the month of September ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜