Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Book Cafe

Assignments has better content when there's more than 1 brain discussing together(。⌒∇⌒)。. I find that super effective than one trying to figure the information, what's needed, what's not needed. And with word count restriction, its so hard trying not to write out of pointヾ(´・ ・`。)ノ”. So my module mates and I decided to hang out together to come up with the skeleton of our assignment. *banzai!*

We went to Book Cafe after realizing how inefficient it was to discuss in school.
I was glad that my module mate drives. *haha*V(=^・ω・^=)v. I'm such a bum man. Went there after everyone arrived and boy, I was glad we changed place. They really have great ambience for people who likes to read and there are book shelfs which contain books for reading if you didn't bring one. And great for kids too, for they have toys to entertain kids and I bet they have kid story books too.

Okaii, discussing means eating and drinking too. Some food spam here now.
Ice Mocha with Ice Cream
I ordered a Ice Mocha with Ice Cream, for that moment I felt I add too many calories( =①ω①=). But it was still super yummyヽ(*・ω・)ノ. The cakes were looking at us, so we decided to get a few to try out.
Strawberry Shortcake
Black Forest Cake
Both cakes were yummy and yeap, I went "gosh, this is yummy~~~~" hahaha. the staff there was happy when I made the comment out loud. *opps* I'm really noisy there hahahaa(゜▼゜*). The board was there so tempting, so my module mate went to add on something on the receipt.
French Toast with Banana and Maple Syrup
There's a interesting concept but the toast wasn't toasty enough, for those who really love toasty french toast. But this is just nice for me. Not too floury, yet nicely blended. Lastly on the receipt that we ordered and share is this. Delicious!!!
Chicken Tortilla
This is actually supposed to beef version, but the staff there was nice enough to change that to chicken for me. And is really yummy. Overall I like the ambience and they have good service there.

Book Cafe:
20 Martin Rd Singapore 239070
+65 6887 5430

Advertising for my friend, Explodreamer.

She has been doing game play on youtube, and for game lovers who wanna watch her videos on some games that you might wanna try out, do check out her videos. More coming up soon. 

This is her 3rd game from the Submachine series. Do view it if you have the time, and check out her other videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜