Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

MIA

hahaha. sorry been away for tooooooo LONG!!! I'm BACK!!! from my trips and stufffs....
first thing first
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 2011
another year has gone pass. *erlack* where did the heck 2010 went???
there were lots of things that I've done and yet to be accomplished !!! oh wells, i guess this shows how fast time flies once you've reached a certain age. =.=''' but nevertheless I am glad that I met new friends in 2010, also learnt pretty much lots of new things in the year too. the arrival of 2011 also means that I need to grow up seriously soon!!! I'm still a kid *hoho*! Nevermind, I can still be a kid in my own world :p

I rarely blog or visit blog anymore. I don't even access to my computer that much in the whole of last dec. partly I wasn't really at home most of the time. After my 1 week trip, I went Batam for 1 day then 3 days after my Batam trip, I went Sunway @ KL!!! Its awesome place!!! the beds in sunway lagoon hotel is darnnnnn soft!!!! I miss sleeping there hahaha. and also the kids.... Who won't miss the cute kids that came along??? hahaha.... But I'm glad that I was back alive from my Malaysia-Thailand backpacking trip. Koi Samui is a lovely place ^^ super relaxing as compared to what I'm in right now la... hahaha. More details will be upppp wayyy sooon!!!! Plus its been a shopping week for me, SALES are everywhere, soooo freaking tempting!! and I'm super happy with what I've bought these few days with an addition of a new wallet today!!! chio happy..... Meanwhile enjoy the last few hours before I have to start work tomorrow *groans* shall watch Tourist later if we can make it in time to the cinema.... hoho. tata... shall update real soon I pinky promise.... ^^

2 comments:

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜