Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Its been sometime....

ever since I found instagram I hadn't been on my blog actively which is a little sad. I promised to update like once a week??? it started off with once a day but bleh!!! anyways... shall share some of the photos that I've uploaded @ instagram .... with those fliters applied hehehe.... later when I get home with the help of picasa wooottt!!!! ^_^

ok. went to get Paul Frank's lipgloss @ Wastons last Sunday, have yet to get around using it but will use it soon!!! I realised I have body lotion of the same scents hahah!!! like the coconut, strawberry and the cotton candy ones... gosh!!! overflooded with sweetness!!!! ok shall update more when I get home and more access to more photos hoho....

2 comments:

  1. Owh I love sweet scents too ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Especially strawberry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Pu3. hehe me too!! I love strawberry scents too^^

    ReplyDelete

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜