Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

hmmm....



ok. this is my look for the day today, the top one was taken before i went out, the bottom one was when i got home..happy that my eyes looks balanced and big today (ミ ̄ー ̄ミ) ニャ, wore trio lens, thus the biggie effect..... someone actually said that my makeup looks like I'm going clubbing!!!! (’_’、)ホロリ how can that BE?!!! i find my makeup today looks pretty normal. not too thick or dark too. probably its the lashes. (TДTバカ〆(°°*)カキカキ nvm, jisan will be always jisan daro....

went SOTA open house today... not much actually from what i thought it'll be.... pretty high building thus the escalators, music department is all the way up level 9... gosh! that's like darn high. look at the long escalator from level 1.5? to 2 or was it level 3? i dunno, pretty confusing and high. this was taken when i was on my way down. i was 1/5 down the escalator when i took this. pretty long.\(>o<)/ギャーッ! kowaii!!!
This is the outer look of the building. the bridge reminds me of Laselle. hahaha



nothing much fascinating inside thus didn't took many photos. but i only can say if anyone wanna commit suicide, its a pretty good building to do so \(〇_o)/コワイヨー ok ignore my sadist comment.

received my other contact lens from the seller~!!!!!! cho ureshii!!! ok shall post up a photo soon with the new contact soon. its a 0 degree contacts to be wore with my specs hehehe. its Max Pure Grey. ヾ(〃^∇^)ノわぁい♪

i wanna change phone number ~~~ ♪♪♪

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜