Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

[Sponsored] Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover

There are days where I forget to stock up facial cotton pad/ tissue and I still have makeup on. I think that is the worse thing that I can ever imagine (#firstworldproblems), especially after a night long partying outside.

One other solution is to remove my makeup with just facial cleanser, but I will never give in to that solution, neither will I sleep with my makeup on. Because firstly, facial cleanser helps to clean away the dead cells and unclog pores but it does not have the ability to remove makeup, especially some makeup formulas are quite stubborn, eg. water-proof mascara. Second way is definitely a NO-NO! Sleeping with your makeup on will clog pores and attract more bacteria, which will cause more skin problems! 


Bioré has the solution, or rather, a new formula for their Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover! This makeup remover requires no facial cotton pad nor tissue, all you need is just the remover, your hands and water. For those who have tried the old formula will know how effective this is.

Bioré has continue their research to bring out a even better Makeup Remover to cater to their customers. The new improved formula, with its revolutionary jelly-like texture, comes in an even smoother, lighter consistency but with the same high cleansing ability that effortlessly dissolves and lifts off more makeup in a gentle glide.
Away with the stubborn makeup~
The new formula comes with a smoother jelly-like texture to ensure that it is gentle on the skin while removing the makeup and rinses off easily and to prevent harsh tugging or pulling action on the skin. As these actions will quicken the rate of sagging and wrinkles.

Secondly, it comes with high cleansing ability to dissolve and lift of traces of makeup effortlessly, even with water-proof mascara! Great for tired people after work, for some makeup remover requires quite a few application before makeup is thoroughly removed.

Thirdly, this formula is made with 40% moisturizing essence which nourishes and hydrates the skin even while removing the makeup to give your skin a dewy moisturized finish.

Lastly, this is the best part that I like, it doesn't leave your skin sticky or greasy after using it.

Me, before removing my makeup
This is me, before removing my makeup. I've applied MAC's water-proof mascara, eyeliners, eyeshadow, double-eyelid tap, foundation and lipstick. Gotta look pretty pretty while meeting my friends. :D 
Me, after removing my makeup. 
This is me, after removing my makeup using Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover. Pardon for the mixed eyelid picture, for I have mono eyelids.... hahaha. 

This is the easiest time that I had with removing my water-proof mascara without constant rubbing it off (I know, I'm not supposed to, but laziness has gotten over me). Also, I do not have to go back removing my foundation over and over again, because using Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover, the foundation came out easily and there's no trace of foundation after that. Tried and tested on my facial cotton pad. 

Even my double-eyelid tape came off like a piece of paper, no hassle to try to tug it off my eyelid. The eyelid tape that I'm using is Koji's new double-eyelid tape, that is known for its effective stickiness. And Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover is able to remove it without any tugging or rubbing. Also, my skin don't feel sticky after using (oil-based ones will), neither does it feels dry (water-based ones will), that a good sign even with light removing actions used (that is based on my own experience). Indeed a great makeup remover that I would opt to bring for my trip this time round! Lessen the load for facial cotton pad (heheeh). 

For those who has concerns if the makeup remover is suitable for your skin type, worry not. Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover is suitable for all skin types :). I have combination skin if those who are interested. :p
  • Pump an appropriate amount (2-3 pumps) onto hands and spread evenly over face and eye area.
  • Massage gently to dissolve makeup. 
  • Rinse thoroughly with water. It is not necessary to remove cleansing liquid with cotton pad or tissue. 
  • For best results, apply on dry face and hands. Do not use facial cotton pad or tissue.


Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover is now available at all leading supermarkets, personal care stores and western pharmacies & departmental stores. It is retailing at the price of $24.90/230ml. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜