Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

[Sponsored] Palmer’s Stretch Mark Spray Lotion


Recently Palmer's released a new product after its last great product that I've reviewed two months ago. Their latest product targets on people who have stretch marks, and I am one of those who is in need of this product. Like I mentioned in my last post for Palmer's, their main ingredient for all their wonderful product is Coco Butter! So why Palmer's focus on using Coco Butter for all their products? It is because they believe that it is the superfood for our skin as it contains high oxidants that our skin needs.


Founded in America in 1840s, Palmer's has been around for a long time and since then it has become one of the world’s leading names in skincare, a brand that women around the world have grown up with. Their unique heritage and commitment to quality has stood the test of time. Generations of families have loved the fantastic moisturizing qualities of Palmer’s skincare range, and millions of women around the world agree. Palmer's number #1 formula, the Cocoa Butter Formula, is one of their key offerings in their wide range products. They do not just specialize in facial care but also in hand and body care, stretch mark care, hair care, body care and personal care.

And always remember, Palmer's is against animal testing, which makes me support them all the way.
I've always have stretch marks since the time I went through puberty, probably from the fact that I grew fatter each year until last year where I slimmed down. But the stretch marks didn't go away, though I have this mindset that it would fade away when I get skinnier. *hahaha* Unfortunately, that is false. Palmer's got this video to show us the 6 things that we need to know about stretch marks. Very useful, as I didn't know men get stretch marks too. Or rather, I don't go around noticing if my brothers have stretch marks anot.
Palmer's Stretch Mark Spry Lotion aims to solve stretch marks issue, through moisturizing the skin 24 hours. With it as a spray, it targets hard to reach stretch mark prone areas, provides deep moisture, soothes dry itchy skin and supports skin elasticity in a non-greasy, easy spray application. Also the 6 key ingredients in this product targets at different cause of stretch marks.

Cocoa Butter: provides superior soothing properties and helps skin retain its natural moisture
Vitamin E: a natural antioxidant, works with the body's own cells to protect it from the harsh elements that cause rough, dry skin
Collagen & Elastin: improves skin elasticity, stretch-ability and firmness and leads to improvement in overall skin tone, suppleness and appearance
Centella Asiatica: a natural leaf extract, helps protect and revitalize collagen and elastin fibers. Widely recommended as an ideal ingredient for stretch marks care
Sweet Almond Oil: a non-greasy, super moisturizing emollient easily absorbed into the skin. Its antimicrobial properties help reduce the chances of scarring and markings on skin
Argan Oil: has twice as much Vitamin E as olive oil and is rich in essential fatty acids and vital antioxidants. Helps soften and condition skin while reducing scarring
So what is so special about the new innovation from Palmer's, Stretch Mark Spray Lotion? It is easy to use as it uses unique delivery system and Rapidsorb ® Technology which is non-aerosol based and uses NO propellants to deliver fine sprays which allow the lotions to be very quickly absorbed into the skin.

I think that is what I am looking for when I apply Lotion for my stretch marks as I do not want to waste time to wait for it to dry as it drys up in seconds. Bonus point, it doesn't leave greasy feeling or stain my clothes while I get dressed. The texture of the lotion is super-lightweight that I feel like I'm spray mist instead of lotion.
Those lighter lines are stretch marks :( 
So this is the back of my leg, the stretch mark are visible that you don't have to stand close to see them. *boo boo* So I've applied Palmer's Stretch Mark Spray Lotion for a few days.

On the first day of application, I over-sprayed, hence it felt a little greasy, as I didn't notice that it will spray out white mist. Oh ya, before I forget, you will need to massage the mist into in order for it to absorb into the fine stretch lines. And hold it 7-10 cm away for better results.

This is after about a week of application.
Not as visible as the week before
My skin feels smoother at that area and also it doesn't itchy that much as it does, as I do have dry skin (coz I'm lazy to apply body lotion sometimes). And because of its packaging, in a spray can, I can bring it out and apply when I need to. Especially in Singapore, where most of us work in an air-coned office, our skin tends to get dry easily that results in skin itch. I can spray it while I'm at work, in the toilet of course as this may result in slippery floors becoz of the mist. Even though it states 24 hour moisture, some of our skin tends to dry up faster than the rest, so having palmer's stretch mark spray lotion with us all the time resolves dry skins and provide better care of it too!

Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil is now available at leading pharmacies and cosmetic stores like Watsons, Guardians, John Little, Unity, BHG and leading cosmetic stores. It is retailing at $29.90/200g.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜