Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Brunch @ THE ROTISSERIE

After a long week at work, I always look forward to my weekends. (: And last Sunday I had brunch with ALP and Raina at The Rotisserie, located at The Rochester Mall. This is my second visit to this lovely cafe. The last time I actually came here to study for my exams and it wasn't that crowded as last Sunday. Food here is nice, so ALP and I decided we should try out other stuffs on their menu. :D The best part of this cafe is their breakfast menu runs till 5pm ^_^. 

I shall not post a too visible photo of them. 
Quarter Roasted Chicken with two sides
ALP have been dying to try their roast quarter size chicken since the last time we came here for brunch. And looking at the portion, it is even bigger than half chicken at Nandos! (Wells, I had nandos the day before :p) And its done so properly that portion this size isn't so hard to finish after all! ALP finished it all. *claps*
There's never a proper time for beer
In my theory, there's nothing call a proper time for beer. Any time is a good time! So we saw these two interesting named beer and we got it. I got Pure Blonde and it's a light beer, which is good for a brunch :D I never got any bad feedback about James Boag's Premium Lager from ALP and Raina, so I believe its light and good beer for brunch.

It was packed that day, so we had to wait a little while more for our brunch to be out from the kitchen and mine came last T_T. 
Raina's brunch: Rosti with Smoked Salmon
For Raina, she felt that the Rosti was a little tasteless for her. Reason was she didn't have the rosti with the smoked salmon =_='''. The rosti itself wasn't too fantastic, but the smoked salmon has enough flavour to balance whole combination. Warning for people who likes to save the best food for the last: Don't order this. *haha* But seriously, this whole combination is just nice. :D

Mine: Eggs Benedict
This is so far the best eggs benedict I ever had. The eggs are just nicely cooked that the egg yolk is in half liquid state. The onsen egg state ! :D And the muffin  (muffin?) is just toasted crispy that it makes the whole combination too delicious to even describe with words. And this was their last set for the day, and now I really know why. *haha*

We sat around after brunch and chat. Time really flies fast when you are enjoying yourself and Raina had to attend her church service. Still I felt something was amiss from this whole wonderful afternoon. 

Red Velvet cake!
Yes, a dessert to end off the lovely afternoon. ALP and I shared their red velvet cake and being someone who doesn't really like sweet dessert, red velvet cake may not be the best choice. Most red velvet cakes I've ate are too sweet for me, however, red velvet at The Rotisserie proves to be one of its kind. It is not too sweet yet the taste is rich, with a cup of warm tea, this whole afternoon was complete.

Here's my LOTD for that day:
Products Used
Face:
 UV Aqua White CC Cream W.H.I.T.E
Essence Coverstick 01 (Matt Sand)
Maybelline Pure.Concealer 01
Essence Mattifying Compact Powder 04 Perfect Beige
Brows: 
 Etude House Color My Brows 02 Light Brown
Dollywink Eye brows 01
 Eyes: 
 Daiso Eyelid tape
 Maybelline Colorshow Crayon Khol Brown
 Makemania Chip-Graduation Liner Brown
Etude House Styling Eyeliner 02 White
Etude House Blink Blink Eye Stick 01
 Maybelline Rocket Volume Express
 Model Co Fat Lash
 Essence Sun Club Glamour to go eyeshadow
Crossed Lashes #04 (can be found under my eyelash sale section)
Serra Melliesh #06 Rich 
Cheeks: 
Majolic Majorca Puff de Cheeks R414
Canydoll Cheekcolor Strawberry Pink
 Lips: 
 EOS Lip Balm
Tony Moly Tony Tint CatChuWink 02
Red Bellabox Pout Pencil

On my next visit I shall try out their Fish and Chips, sharing with a few people since the portion is pretty huge for me. Looks pretty inviting and yummy.

Address of The Rotisserie:
35 Rochester Drive, Rochester Mall @ Buona Vista
#01-06/07 Singapore 138639

Operating hours:
7.00am – 10.00pm (Mon – Sun)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜