Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hatched...

こ(^0^)ん(^_^)ば(^▽^)ん(^_^)わ(^○^) Went for course today ... thus had lunch with Esther Fu @ Hatched..... nice ambiance but no photoss.... located at Evans Road 26 i think hehe. can't remember but nice place, very cozy and the food is nice too ゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜ ... I ordered Deli-in-France... like the mayo eggs filled hehehe and they have lovely cute menus too for egg lovers ♥ .... Esther had Savory Waffles, looks nice too with the bacon and egg on top... hehehe been on food these few days hehe arggghhh need some watermelon... got bad sore throat.

Learnt about Korean Folk Music.... mostly in 4th intervals. something new for me. and lots of exercise today. hehe ok a fulfilling day for me at least. (ノ≧∀≦)ノ・‥…━━━★ ピキューン! totally knockout when i got home and napped for 3 hours straight gosh!!! ( 〇□〇)ハァハァ had a bad dream.... dreamt that i was in someone's car... ok not really someone.... supposed to be a ghost car... then i don't know how to control the car, a "person" came out of nowhere and stopped the car for me before i hit the front car and wells... lots happened. then he brought his wife who isn't a human either. told me she's pregnant. due in July, asked me when is my bday.... *weary weary* \( ><)シ ぎょぇぇぇっ darn weary i told them a fake bday... after all they are not from this world. *shivers*

received my color lens today o(≧∇≦o)(o≧∇≦)o seller made mistake on my order though oh wells. i'm too lazy to pack back again for exchange at least its still brown color. waiting for OOS lens to be replaced. at least the seller is patient enough to let me choose other series. (☆▽☆) shall post up pics the next time when i wear those.

I like reading 修杰楷 blog....some meaningful posts and lovely photos that he has....

松坂桃李's new drama Death Game Park, aired yesterday!!! arggghhhh along with 井上正大, 石黒英雄, 加藤慶祐 all my favorite artists♥♥♥ and Erina Mano (真野恵里菜), whom i don't really know, from Hello Project, maybe can ask Ian since he's a big fan of Morning Musume hehe. ok why the list of artists that i like seems to linked? hahaha 松坂桃李acted in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, 井上正大 in Kamen Rider Decade, 加藤慶祐 in Kamen Rider Kiva and 石黒英雄 was the baddie in Kamen Rider Den-O. わぁい ヽ(∇⌒ヽ)(ノ⌒∇)ノ わぁい♪ hehe...ignore the obsession with those kind of dramas. hehee... ok not just Kamen Riders or Samurai Sentai..... 加藤慶祐was also in Mei-chan~~~~~ ♥ 石黒英雄 was in rookies.... link? 佐藤健... hehe... ok drama addiction.... :*.;".*・;・^;・:\(*^▽^*)/:・;^・;・*.";.*: ワーイ♪

drifting off le....zzzzz

6 comments:

  1. wow what a cheepy dream wow u intro me another new place to eat i love breakfast ahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. @daidai bel ya! total creepy!!! =( haha you should really try if you love breakfast then this is the place for you... eggy stuffs!!! and you are fast. i just posted this

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi^^
    Thank you for your comment :3

    and okay..my legs aren't fat^^'

    I like your blog, it's cool :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. kakaka actually i'm not interested with lady gaga but you know, my classmates love to gossip so I heard they talking about her~~! XDXD


    they said lady gaga is a hermaphrodite she has female part & male part XDXD idk whether it's true anot but i always believe my classmates LOL XDXDXD

    ReplyDelete
  5. @!☆rabbito-bonbon☆ LOL.... seems like its spreading around hu? but i doubt she is....

    ReplyDelete

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜