Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2016

[Sponsored] Experience with 1-Day ACUVUE® Oasys® with Hydraluxe™ technology


I had the chance to try out 1-Day ACUVUE® Oasys® with Hydraluxe™ technology at Alexis Eyewear, Paragon. Being someone who wears contact lenses nearly everyday, the comfort level of the contact lens to me is very important. Especially when my work requires me to stare at my 21" comp for 8 hours, solving problems, my eyes gets tired and dry easily.

Some may ask, why not just stick to your glasses. Wearing my glasses with my headphones on at work results in painful ears, so I will always go for contact lenses instead of glasses. During my off days, I will head out, wearing my contact lenses as I will always opt to bring my sunglasses out as my eyes are also sensitive to light. With so much time spent on wearing contact lenses, I definitely needed something more comfortable.


The Eye Care Professionals at Alexis Eyewear are friendly and nice. As I already know my degree, I could just provide my degree and purchase my lens and go. But because I wanted to know if my degrees increased, they were nice to do an accurate vision measurement and prescription, also a comprehensive eye health assessment for me. But before that they asked about how often I put on my contact lens and what I do and stuffs. Ultimately, the advise they gave me was to get a pair of comfortable lens that can last and also to give my eyes time to breathe. Basically to use my glasses when I'm not working. *sweats* I try I try.

Alas, due to work, my degrees have a slight increase and I had to get higher degrees contact lens than my current ones. The Eye Care Professionals were nice enough to ask if I will be able to get used to the new degree as my specs have to change to the new degrees yet. I gave the new degree a go first.
Before wearing the contact lens
After wearing on the contact lens. 

Got to try my first pair of 1-Day ACUVUE® Oasys® on the spot. I am amazed by how comfortable  1-Day ACUVUE® Oasys® with Hydraluxe™ technology is. The moment I wore it, it felt like it was there but not there. There was no "annoying" feeling as I put it on. I always have this feeling as my eyes are sometimes too dry to accept wearing lenses. The contact lens texture is thicker than what I usually wear and the Eye Care Professional mentioned, 1-Day ACUVUE® Oasys® is probably a little too thick and fitting as there were customers who feedback it was harder to remove.

So I tried to remove on the spot, it was OK for me. But if I were to have longer nails, then probably it would require a little more work and care when I remove those lens. The Eye Care Professionals were nice to enough to provide two extra sets in the event that I am not comfortable with the new degrees, I am most welcomed to exchange to my old degrees.

Managed to find time to try it out on one full day out at work and after that dinner with friends. At the end of the day, my eyes didn't feel so dry even with the contact lens on. It didn't went blurish due to the residue building up in the lens itself as it allows my eyes to breathe. My vision remained perfect clear even till the end of the day. I felt comfortable the whole day, even though I stared at my comp for long hours.

And when I took out, I don't see that much residue left on the lens as compared to other daily lenses that I usually wear. I have this habit to check because most of the time, by 8 hours, my eyes starts to get tired and vision turns blur. This is due to the residue that builds up quite quickly, which results in blur vision. Probably coz my eyes couldn't breathe.

My new daily to-go contact lens~
This is definitely THE LENS I am gonna stock up as it keeps up with my demanding days at work. Also it's great for people who just started their career as we work our way up as our lifestyle transits into a demanding one. We all just want to feel comfortable even at the end of the day, keeping our eyes comfortable and vision clear. After all, our eyes are the window to everything.

1-Day ACUVUE® Oasys® with Hydraluxe™ technology is available at all optical shops, priced at $72 per box. Each box has 30 lenses. I’d encourage you to visit Alexis Eyewear @ Paragon. Loved their professional service! And right now there's a promotion going on. You can get $30 off, minimum purchase of two boxes, with the voucher! Download $30 e-voucher to try ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day (Voucher will also be valid for other key brands – Define™, MOIST® for Astigmatism, MOIST® Brand Multifocal)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜