Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

[Sponsored] Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel

Recently the weather is so warm that I hate to step out of the house every single time. Really every single time, especially when the sun-ray looks like it's gonna BBQ the shit out of me. Even when I want to head down to the market opposite my house, I always stare at the weather for a long time before I decide to head down to get my lunch :(.

At times like this, Sunscreen is heavily relied out, besides my UV-protection umbrella that is. I will always get sunscreen that has SPF50 with 3+, for there are days where I will be out for the whole day. And each SPF gives you about 15 min to 20 mins worth of protection from UV rays, SPF50 gives u about 12 to 16 hours of protection and +++ is the Japanese rating, which indicates how much protection you are receiving against UV rays.

But every now and then i always look out for new sunscreen to try out, hopefully there are improved products out in the market to combat UV. It is quite shocking to hear some of my friends not applying sunscreen daily when they are out. The reason they gave? "Sunscreeen very stickyyyyy, I no likeeeee" =_='''

UV rays are harmful to our skin and it expedite aging process. Some indication of UV rays damages on your skin are sun spots, wrinkles, freckles, discolouration, dryness. Worse cases of UV rays damage would be skin cancer :(.

My dad too have the same problem with applying sunscreen, and he has to work under the sun for long hours. Right now, he is working hard to make sure that his skin is protected against UV rays (of coz, with a daughter like me, who stocks up his sunscreen for him). He is facing sun spots, pre-mature skin aging, discolouration and dryness, all due to UV rays. *tsk*

New sunscreen from Bioré!
And Ta-da! Recently Bioré have come out their new and enhanced series, offering SPF50+ and 4 PA+ protection. That is the highest protection in the industry so far. Now I can rest assured that my sunscreen is able to give my skin the fullest protection of bad UV rays!

Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel is their newest addition to the sunscreen protection and I can use this for my face and body too! One bottle for all protection! Like many others, I don't really like sticky sunscreen that will leave my face and skin a little unbearable before I head out, but I will still apply a SPF50+++ sunscreen. Most sunscreen are not only sticky but thick in texture.

Easy to stuff it in my bag!
But Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel changed my perspective about sunscreen after I tried it on the first time. It is not only giving me the double protection with its enhanced SPF50+/PA++++, it is actually light and watery in texture, like the name suggested. When I applied it, I don't feel any stickiness and it is easy to apply without feeling like I'm applying a coat of honey. So i tried touching my face after applying like 1-2 mins, woohoo, I can feel that my skin is smooth, not sticky and it feels hydrated.

This is because Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel is infused with hyaluronic acid and citrus extract to keep the skin hydrate and fresh. Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel contains the breakthrough Aqua Micro Capsule, which breaks upon application on skin to release the UV protection agent while giving the skin a cool and refreshed feeling.

Me before applying sunscreen
Usually before I apply sunscreen, I will make sure that my face is clean, for I don't want to have that sticky feeling even before applying it. And I think I apply sunscreen as often that it has become part of my daily routine. It is def a MUST for such weather in Singapore ~~~ all year summerrrrrrr.
After applying 
After application of sunscreen, my face looks a little QQ (in texture) and it has brighten up in this pic (like a lightbulb) :D. Like I mentioned just now, there's not sticky feeling, no eekky feeling from the sunscreen and it is really light in texture. I won't even remember if I actually applied sunscreen that kind of feeling. Plus, my skin feels smooth after application ~~ Another bonus point is that Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel can act as my make up base, primer no moreeeeee.

Packing into my bag~~
Now I can enjoy my summer holidays without worrying about UV rays this summer with Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel packed for my trip! Disneyland, Universal Studio here I come!!! I'm well-prepared with Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel, summer won't not be so tanned anymore ~~ ♥ the wonderful sunscreen!

If you need sunscreen with BB base, better pores coverage, shine-free skin or even for heavy outdoor activities, you can check out other Bioré UV Series enhanced with PA++++.

  • Bioré Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF50+/PA++++
  • Bioré Whitening Cream SPF50+/PA++++
  • Bioré Perfect Face Milk SPF50+/PA++++
  • Bioré Bright Face Milk SPF50+/PA++++

Now you can get Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel at all leading pharmacies, super & hyper markets, departmental stores, beauty stores and selected minimarts. It is retailing at $18.90/90ml, which I think should be able to last quite a bit. 

Just got one bottle yesterday for my dad, since he's already complaining that his sunscreen is running low :p.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜