Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

[Sponsored] Esemtan Wash Lotion & Skin Balm

There are quite a number of strong wash lotion out that that may not be suitable for babies or certain people due to the chemical ingredients insides. Especially for people who have dry and sensitive skin, looking for a wash lotion that is suitable is not easy.

My skin condition falls under the dry and sensitive skin, which is why I used to use only bar soap to shower. However, bar soap doesn't provide enough moisture for my skin. I always end up scratching everywhere when I get out of the house.  It happens on certain time frame of my life but it has happened quite frequently these days.

Wash Lotion
Esemtan has the solution for people who have dry and sensitive skin. Founded in 1889 by Rudolf schülke and Julius Mayr, Schülke & Mayr GmbH belongs to pioneers of modern hospital hygiene and preservation.

The Esemtan Wash Lotion is a combination of fragrance and gentle lather, and it is effective in removing dirt and oil from skin. Also it protects the skin against irritation and supports the skin's natural moisture.

Not only for body, you can use it for face and hair too, suitable for all skin types besides dry and sensitive. It contains Allantoin, and it is pH neutral for the skin and soap free, it is very suitable for sensitive and stressed skin types. Esemtan Wash Lotion has passed strict skin sensitivity test and was approved by International Fragrance Association (IFRA).

Nice mild green colour
I've used Esemtan Wash lotion as my daily hand wash and body wash so far and it doesn't deplete my skin's moisture and oil. Most body wash I've used left my skin dry but unnoticeable until it starts to itch :(.  The light fragrance smell doesn't leave me overpowering people after my wash and I like the light textured smell. I feel refreshed after showers and it is so easy to use, plus I can save money without getting extra body wash and hand soap.

I've tried once on hair and it works wonders too. My hair feels cooling after washing, it is more of a remove-dirt hair wash. Since I do use other shampoo specifically targeted for different hair problems. Once is a while, to change shampoo to remove the clogs from the hair roots to let it breath.

It is really an all-in-one product and it is great that it can reduce the need to purchase different products for different parts of skin care.

How to use Esemtan Wash Lotion
How to use: 
1. Approx. 2-3ml Esemtan wash lotion to one palm.
2. Foth it by adding some water. 
3. Wash thoroughly. 
4. Rinse and dry.

Skin Balm
Esemtan also have skin lotion suitable for all skin types to, that is their Skin Balm. You can use it as a daily hand lotion and body care. It permeates deeply into the skin with oil-in water emulsion, and supports and cares for the skin to protect it from drying. It is also suitable for children's skin. It also contains added Urea as a moisturising agent and also to speed up skin cell renewal. It is also dermatologically tested and helps to reduce skin irritation and itch.

Esemtan also have mild-fragrance contain like the Wash Lotion, and it leaves the skin smooth.
Milky Colour
The Skin Balm looks a little thick on texture but it is not thick. Easy to apply and smoothed my skin after applying. I like that the fragrance is not strong (some hand cream have very strong fragrance) and it absorbs easily.  Leaves my skin hydrated and feels soothing. It doesn't have the sticky thick feeling after applying, a plus point as a hand lotion as most hand cream have thick texture due to the oil content to provide more moisture for the hands.

I was advised to apply Skin Balm within 3 minutes of my nightly cleansing and morning rinse for better moisturizing effect. After using it for a week, I feel that my hands are smoother and more hydrated. Less skin crack, which I had prior to my holiday trip last month.
How to use Esemtan Skin Balm
How to use: 
1. Apply on the back of one hand.
2. Rub and spread it gently.  
3. Then on the back of the other hand.  
4. Lastly the palms of the hands. 

For best results, it is recommended to use it daily, morning and evening after each wash. 

Now you can purchase Esemtan wash lotion and skin balm at Guardian, Unity, Watsons, BHG and Independent pharmacies (e.g Pink Beauty, Beauty Essential).  Esemtan wash lotion comes in two sizes and it's retailed at the following prices: 
$19.75/500ml
$35.30/1L
Esemtan Skin Balm is retailed at $20/500ml. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜